The Franchise Tax Board, California's income tax agency, is found at If you have questions about employment issues, go to All of these sites can be extremely useful for answering your questions, or simply E-mail me

An Experienced Tax Professional
B. Russell Turner, EA

An Enrolled Agent is an individual with demonstrated technical proficiency in taxation who can represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the Internal Revenue Service. EAs are the only tax practitioners who obtain their right to practice from an agency of the United States Government.

I was originally trained by H&R Block and have been doing tax returns since 1984.
I worked as the tax assistant for a La Jolla tax attorney for over nine years. I sat for my two-day IRS Enrolled Agent's exams in 1991 and passed on my first try. I have been admitted to practice as an Enrolled Agent since February of 1992.

As a tax accountant and financial planner I belong to The Inland Society of Tax Consultants, The National Association of Enrolled Agents and the California Society of Enrolled Agents. These organizations can be found on the web at, and and can give you a better idea of the skills and areas of expertise of an Enrolled Agent.

Phone: (619) 285-9730
FAX: (619) 284-3405

B. Russell Turner, EA

Turner Financial Services Taxes